The Exterior Inspection includes the exterior portions of the house as well as the general site.
The Site Inspection includes:
- The building perimeter, land grade and water drainage directly adjacent to the foundation.
- Trees and vegetation that may adversely affect the structure
- Walks, grade steps, driveways, patios and retaining walls contiguous with the house.
The Exterior Inspection includes:
- Visible wall coverings and trim
- Eves, soffits and fascia
- Windows and doors
- Attached porches, decks, steps, handrails, guardrails and balconies
- Visible exterior portions of chimneys.